Booking is closed now, thanks for being with ticketchai.com
Hall 2 - Pushpogusso, International Convention City Bashundhara - ICCB
Kuril Bishwa Road, Next to 300 ft. Purbachal Express Highway,, Dhaka
Terms & Conditions
1. The e-Ticket (containing the barcode) must be presented every time when entering the venue during the 3 (three) day event.
2. There will be an initial screening of the pass at the main gate, followed by scanning of the pass at expo hall entry.
3. The barcode must be readable by the scanner. Without a readable barcode, entry into the venue will not be allowed.
4. Photocopies of the e-Ticket will not be allowed. People with photocopies will not be allowed entry at the premises gates. e-Tickets cannot be printed at the venue.
5. The organizers reserve the right to pat down a pass holder at the entry point, for security reasons, if deemed necessary.
6. Audience members are requested to carry an official photo-ID with them. Due to security checks, there may be certain delays at entry gates. Your cooperation and patience in this regard is appreciated.
7. Gates will open at 3:00 pm in day 1 and 10:00 am for next 2 days. Children below the age of 10 (ten) will not require registration to join the event.
8. No bags will be allowed inside. Men are requested not to bring any item other than their mobile phones, wallets and keys which may be carried in their pockets. Women are requested not to bring purses larger than 8 inches by 4 inches. Any bag larger than this will not be allowed inside.
9. There will be no provision to leave bags anywhere. The organizers cannot take responsibility for any bags brought to the venue.
10. The organizers reserve the right to check bags at entry points for security reasons. Bags refer only to ladies purses of size 8 inches by 4 inches, and laptop bags carried by members of the press who can show the valid press ID.
11. No food or drink/water can be brought in from outside. Food will be available at the food court at a reasonable price. All kinds of tobacco, tobacco related products will not be allowed to be taken into the venue.
12. Seats are limited and are on a first come, first served basis. However, the organizers reserve the right to change the seating arrangement and provide an alternative seat for the pass holder.
13. No seats can be reserved for anyone by keeping bags, shawls or anything else.
14. The organizers reserve the right to refuse entry or to remove from the premises, people or persons deemed as a security threat or an element of disturbance.
15. The organizers reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time and also reserve the right to confiscate any item which may cause danger or disruption to other members of the audience and if deemed as a security threat.
16. CCTV and film cameras will be present at the venue. Attending the event signifies the pass holders consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience with no
obligations of any kind on the organizers part.
17. The organizers will not take any responsibility for loss or theft of any personal belongings or any loss, injury and damage to the holder of an e-Ticket.
18. Cameras of any kind whatsoever (other than those in mobile phones) are totally prohibited. The organizers reserve the right to confiscate such items.
19. Phones must be kept on silent mode during a performance. Audience members are requested to keep in mind the spirit of the event and not distract others.
20. Members of the audience should remain seated while in the performance area. If venue capacity is full with visitors, then gates will close without prior notice.
21. There will be no parking available at the venue.