INFORMATION WE EXPLICITLY REQUEST
In order to sign up for a www.ticketchai.org account and use the service, we require some simple information like a name, email address and/or account authorization via Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc. When you enter this information, Ticket Chai stores it so your account may persist, and to help us keep a record of your activities on the service.
Additionally, Ticket Chai may request and collect financial information including National ID or other information necessary to receive or render payment for advertising services or other services.
We collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with the use and access to our website, applications, services and tools:
* Email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers, etc.
* Transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your account), shipping, billing, and other information you provide to purchase or ship an item's
* Personal information you provide to us through community discussions, member information pages, correspondence, chats, dispute resolution, or shared by you from other social applications, services, or websites.
* Additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list).
* Other supplemental information obtained from third parties as permitted by law.
Occasionally Ticket Chai will collect certain kinds of information about how/when you use the service, like when you visit a link generated by the RS Corpora ration service (www.ticketchai.org), or post an ad to a social media account. This information includes:
* Log Information - This can include details of how you used the service/arrived at the service, your IP address, and cookies which may uniquely identify your account or browser.
* Device Information - In order to better serve our customers, Ticket Chai occasionally collects data about the types of devices which access our service, including hardware models, operating system versions, unique device identification and mobile network information, including phone numbers.
* Location Information - When you access the Ticket Chai service from a device, or connect a location-aware social media account, Ticket Chai may store location information in order to better serve our users and customers
* Local storage – We may collect and store information – including personally identifiable information – locally on your device, using cookies, browser web storage, and application data caches, among other sources.
Ticket Chai may combine information we obtain from business partners or other companies, such as our social media partners, with information Ticket Chai has collected about you in order to serve you better or optimize the functions of the Service.
Ticket Chai may set and access www.ticketchai.org cookies on your computer. Ticket Chai uses these cookies in connection with Ticket Chai products and services.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with access to our sites and our services, and provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
* provide access to the site and the services and customer support you request;
* resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
* prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
* customize, measure, and improve our services, content, and advertising;
* tell you about our services and those of our corporate family, deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
* compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
* contact you at telephone numbers we have collected, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging, as authorized by our Terms of Service;
* provide you other services requested by you as described when we collect the information.
OUR DISCLOUSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We also share your personal information with:
* Members of the Ticket Chai corporate family to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions, and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, sites, applications, tools, services and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you’ve requested their services and will use your personal information in compliance with their respective privacy policies and our global privacy standards.
* Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as, but not limited to, fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs, site operations).
* Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
* Law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other www.ticketchai.org user to legal liability. In such events, we will disclose information relevant and necessary to the investigation or inquiry, such as name, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, email address, User ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, bidding and listing history, and anything else we may deem relevant to the investigation.
* Credit bureaus. We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
CONTENTS OF ITEMS
The contents of any item that you post directly to the Site, including any text, images, photos, videos and audio, are stored and maintained on our servers in order to publish these items and provide the Service. Your submitted content will be associated with your account.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We limit access to personal information about you to employees or third-party agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
THIRD PARTY SITES
This Policy only applies to the Ticket Chai website and services (i.e. www.ticketchai.org). We do not exercise control over the sites that our service links to. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. We encourage you to read such privacy policies of any third-party sites you visit. It is the sole responsibility of such third parties to adhere to any applicable restrictions on the disclosure of your personally-identifying information, and Ticket Chai shall not be liable for wrongful use or disclosure of your personally-identifying information by any third party.
Financial information, including credit card details and other financial information is stored using industry-standard security by Ticket Chai and will not be shared with third parties except where such parties are necessary to process payment.
Information given to Ticket Chai can be transmitted to and stored anywhere in the world.
Ticket Chai is not intended for use by children. Anyone under the age of 13 is not permitted to use the Service and must not attempt to register an account or submit personal information to the Service. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from any person under the age of 13 or allow them to register an account. If Ticket Chai learns it has unknowingly collected this information it is deleted as soon as possible. If you have reason to believe Ticket Chai has collected this data or are a parent or legal guardian who is concerned their child or ward has accessed the service please contact us by email at [email protected] We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. Apply of the transfer of ownership between the buyer and the seller when the buyer and the seller agree.
If your questions are not answered online, you may write to us at: Ticket Chai, Bangladesh. or using the Contact US form.