Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
- Special Meet, Greet & Assistance on Airport
- Accommodation 02 Nights in Singapore at Aqueen Jalan Besar Hotel
- Accommodation Twin Sharing.
- Only Breakfast
- Sightseeing in Singapore
- All Transportation by Private A/C . (SIC Basis)
- Professional English Speaking Guide.
- Air Ticket
- Any items not mentioned in the above itinerary
- Any Early check-in / late check-out
- Any kind of personal cost
* Condition: Minimum 4 Person
Arrival at Singapore
Arrival in Singapore (As per Flight time) Upon Arrival Meet and Greet at Airport by our representative.
Hotel Check In
Transfer to the hotel (standard check in time 14.00). Free at leisure Overnight stay at Hotel.
Breakfast at the Hotel. After Breakfast wait for the guide at hotel lobby.
Proceed for city tour (SIC) basis. Suntec city, glimpse of the Fountain of Wealth, Padang area which is surrounded by Saint Andrew’s Cathedral, City Hall, the old Supreme Court Building and the City Hall MRT Station, Merlion Park, Chocolate Gallery, China Town & Chines Temple.
Back To Hotel
Back to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Free at leisure until check out and Transfer to Airport for departure.
30 Mar 2018 until 1 Apr 2018
8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Ticket Chai Limited
1 New Eskaton Road, Moghbazar Circle, Dhaka- 1217, Bangladesh